Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #19

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB @ Should be Reading  to give our readers a little preview of the book we are currently reading.

Warrior Princess by Frewin Jones
Release Date: February 1st 2009
Publisher: Eos
Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon

"Watch my sword, not my face!" he said. 'I'm going to stab you, not bite you!"

I'm not sure about this one, I found it for $5 and of course couldn't resist but I'm just not sure it appeals to me, I guess I will have to read it to find out! 

If you have read this one let me know what you think! If not, what are you reading at the moment? :)

Happy reading!
- Amy

2 comments:

  1. Ha, the teaser is funny! I haven't heard of this but I often give books a go if I find them for a bargain price!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :) so leave me some love <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...