Sunday, February 17, 2013

Blogspiration #15

Hi everyone!


Blogspiration is a weekly book meme hosted by Kristin @ Growing Up YA and Sarah @Saz101. This meme was created to share with our fellow readers a quote/picture/video to do with bookish or bloggy or inspiring things.
See below the bump for what has been inspiring me this week!!

Pinned Image
 
Worrying is something I have been very good at my whole life. I worry too much and I get anxiety. So I agree with this quote to a point, worrying surely doesn't empty tomorrow of its troubles but feeling the worry, the fear and the anxiety and doing that something anyway. There is no strength quite like it.
 
Some people might not agree with me, but having suffered with anxiety I can honestly say that pushing through the anxiety and doing things in spite of it gives you such a sense of strength its liberating.
 
So if you have worries or anxiety, don't let it stop you from doing the things that you want to do. I refer you back to an old Blogspiration post about not focusing on what could go wrong.
 
I hope you are all happy and healthy!
 
Happy reading!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :) so leave me some love <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...